Are you a business owner looking for some management advice? Could you use some help getting your business back on track? At Shamika Saves, I offer business consulting to help professionals improve their performance and efficiency. If you’re a business owner looking for guidance, strategies, or anything else, let Shamika Saves be your one-stop shop.
As a business consultant, my job is to analyze your current business strategies inside and out and help you come up with solutions that will work for you and your company to meet your goals. If you need a fresh perspective or a catalyst for change, I can help! Take the next step in your business today: get in touch with a professional business consultant.
How Can Shamika Saves Help Your Business?
As a business consultant, I consider it my responsibility to help you get your business on the right track. Whether we are reassessing your marketing strategies or looking over your finances and spending, I can help make sure you are making the right choices for your business plan. A business consultant typically performs the following jobs:
- Providing expertise in a specific market
- Identifying problems in the company’s structure
- Initiating change within the company
- Providing objectivity
- Training employees
- Doing undesirable work such as letting staff go
- Creating a new business or reviving an old one
- Networking and making connections
Along with these tasks, I also provide a variety of other services including credit counseling, tax preparation, real estate consulting, notary & fingerprinting services, and much more. If you need any assistance further than business consulting, I am confident that I can help you in one way or another.
Why Hire A Business Consultant?
Oftentimes companies avoid hiring a business consultant because they don’t think they need one or are unclear about the role that a business consultant plays within their business. The term “business consultant” is broad, but don’t let that deter you from looking into whether or not you should hire one. Business consultants can have a valuable impact on your company’s strategy and bottom line by taking your business plan, employees, and model and restructuring them in a way that will work better for you. Still not convinced? Here are five reasons you should hire a business consultant:
- Expert Insight: When you hire a business consultant, you are getting access to their expertise and knowledge of running a business smoothly. Whether they are helping restructure your entire business model or just tweaking a few things, a business consultant can be an invaluable source of knowledge for your company.
- Business Operations Audits: A business consultant will also do a deep dive into your business’s operations and audit them to see what works and what doesn’t. By getting into the details, they can do the dirty work and find out what’s workingーand what’s not.
- Lack of In-House Expertise: When companies hire a business consultant, it is usually to fill a gap in the company’s expertise. By closing this gap, your business can run much more smoothly. Your business consultant will also offer their own expertise in managing how your business is running.
- Catalyst for Change: Hiring a business consultant is a great way to get change started within your company. A business consultant is a catalyst for change; hiring one will inevitably mean some things will be amended, fixed, or cut out to ensure smooth business operations and improved work.
- Networking: As a business consultant works to improve your company from the inside, they can also network for you to improve your business and get you connections. By expanding your network, you can benefit from learning new ideas, gaining potential customers, and marketing through word of mouth.
Contact Shamika Saves Today
At Shamika Saves, my aim is to help you make your business the best that it can be. As a financial expert and jack of all trades, I can help you identify the strengths and weaknesses of your company’s structure and help you work out what works best for your finances. To find out more about my services, get in touch via my online contact form or give me a call at 407-930-9570. I look forward to hearing from you!
Establishing Business Credit
When you are establishing a business, your credit will determine the types of loans you can qualify for as well as finances that could mean the difference between choices such as renting or buying a location. Your credit could even impact your ability to pay your employees, potential business deals, and contracts you may want to take on. Your business credit works much like your personal credit; the main difference is that it represents your company’s credibility instead of your own.
Establishing business credit can be helpful in that if your business ever undergoes major struggles or fails, those debts will only impact your business credit, not your own. However, reading carefully into what types of business this applies to is crucial to understanding the line between your own credit and that of your business.
A good place to start when establishing business credit is to apply for a business credit card. These cards offer the opportunity to build your credit while still working for your company goals in a positive way. Some of the ways that business credit can help with your company include the following:
- Lower interest rates
- Larger loans
- Higher credit options
- More financial opportunities
Running a company also means more taxes to file. Depending on your business type, it’s likely that you’ll need to file several different tax forms. Keeping all of these straight can be a momentous task while also juggling the other responsibilities of running a business. Luckily, online tax filing has become more and more popular and is an easy way to keep all of your documents in one place without a pile of paperwork taking up your desk. There are many e-filing services on the market, and at Shamika Saves, I can help you choose the best one for your needs.
As long as you have a device with wifi, you can file your taxes online. Through the IRS, you can file Form 1040 for free on their website. All of their communications and data gathering are secure, so you can rest assured that your personal details will be safe.
However, not all free filing services are what they say they are, and depending on the needs for your business, you will likely need more than just Form 1040. I can help you find the best filing services, pick out what forms you need, and help you prepare your documents to file your taxes. If you need help navigating the technology used, I can help with that too. Let Shamika Saves make your tax filing process easy.
As a business owner, there are many instances in which you may require a notary’s signature. At Shamika Saves, I offer certified notary services in person, online, and mobile.. I can help with the witnessing and notarizing of official documents such as commercial leases, employment contracts, loan agreements, and more; if you need me, I can help. Along with my notary services, I can also help with fingerprinting. As a certified professional, I pride myself on being the best with over ten years of experience in financing, real estate, legal, and more. Let Shamika Saves be your one-stop-shop for everything you need in business consulting, credit tips & repair, finance help, and more.
Get In Touch Today
With a business consultant, you can finally get your company back on track. By undergoing internal auditing, going over financial practices, and reviewing your business model, I can help you decide what is working for you and what needs to be improved. Together, we can make sure that your company is operating the way it should for optimal results. To learn more about how I can help you achieve your goals, get in touch via my online contact form or give me a call at 407-930-9570. Let’s get in touch.