Are you setting up a will, trust, or POA? Do you need a reliable, impartial witness? If you are in need of notary services, Shamika Saves can help. Notary services are used for a variety of reasons, including the witnessing and notarizing of official documents like wills and custody agreements. Shamika Saves offers RON (Remote Online Notary) Certified services, Mobile Notary services, and more.
Our notary services are built to fit your business or personal needs. With mobile, online, and in-person options, Shamika Saves is as flexible as you need us to be. We pride ourselves on being the best in the business with over 10 years of experience. Let Shamika Saves be your one-stop-shop for information on credit building products, credit repair, and finance tips.
What Does A Notary Do?
Most legal documents require notarization. When sitting down with a lawyer to set up a document, finalize an existing one, or many other services, Shamika Saves can be there to help with your notary needs. But while there are many ways a notary can help you, what exactly do they do?
- Witness the signing of legal documents. First and foremost, a notary is someone to seek out when you are in need of an officially ‘notarized’ document. These can include adoption papers, mortgages, prenuptial agreements, and many more. A notary is present during the signing of all official documents and acts as an impartial witness throughout, ensuring that all parties act permissibly.
- Affirm the state of mind of signers. When signing a legally-binding document, it is important to ensure that all signers of the document are of sound mind. In other words, every person signing the document should be in a normal state of mind and not under coercion or the influence of another person or a substance.
- Be impartial. Arguably the most important aspect of a notary is that they are impartial. This ensures that no favor is given to any party within a contract and that the process is fair for everyone. This is especially important for cases such as prenuptial agreements, custody decisions, and other potentially divisive cases. A notary should never refuse to serve a person due to gender, race, religion, or any other aspect of a person’s life; anyone can seek the help of a notary and expect fair treatment.
- Protect against fraud. Another possible task of a notary is to protect against fraud and identity theft. A notary checks the identities of each signer present, ensuring that no identity theft is being committed. Notaries are expected to do a thorough check for everyone present and to swear the validity of the process. A notary is committed to ensuring that each transaction is free from fraud to protect those signing.
- Administer oaths. Sometimes, a notary may also need to put a signer or signers under oath, meaning that they must legally swear that the information in the document is accurate and true. This can be an important step in preventing fraud, as well, adding an extra layer of protection for everyone involved.
Notaries can also provide other services such as bearing witness to items, handling important legal documents, completing notarial certificates, and other related tasks. Shamika Saves wants to help you with any and all of your notarial needs, so contact us today at 407-930-9570 or email@example.com.
Online Notary Services
In 2019, House Bill 409 was passed, making online notary services available to Florida residents. Shamika Saves offers RON Certified Services and Mobile Notary Services to serve you wherever you might be. With services moving online more frequently, House Bill 409 makes it much easier to notarize documents and bear witness to important events.
If you think you might need a notary but aren’t sure whether it is necessary, here is a list of some of the most common documents and events that require notarization:
- Adoption Papers
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Marriage Licenses
- Power of Attorney
- Vehicle Title Applications
- Passports for Those Under 16
- Handgun Permits
- Affidavit of Heirship
- Medical Authorization for Minors
There are many documents that require a notary’s signature. As proven protectors against fraud and identity theft, notaries serve a vital role in many individuals’ lives. Important events require security, peace of mind, and fairness, meaning there are many instances in which you might need a notary quickly. Let Shamika Saves help meet your requirements online or in the Brevard County area.
Wills and POAs
Shamika Saves knows that planning ahead can be daunting. In combination with our notary services, we also offer guidance with wills and powers of attorney. As important legal documents and proceedings, wills and POAs must be notarized as well. Having a plan is a vital part of considered preparation for the expected and the unexpected. Taking the time to complete documents such as living and last wills and power of attorneys may seem morbid or daunting but it’s a testament to the care and consideration you give to your loved ones.
The details outlined in these documents range from describing your preferences for healthcare and end of life proceedings in addition to appointing people you trust to act on your behalf should you become incapacitated prior to passing. Making your wishes well known assures that your friends and family act in your best interests and won’t be confronted with impossible decisions while they’re grieving. At Shamika Saves, we offer our services and resources to help you navigate all of this. From wills to power of attorneys, we have the experience and expertise to steer you in the right direction for you and your family.
Another possible need for notary services comes from filing for a divorce. No one ever plans for a divorce; one minute you’re happily married, the next minute, you’re headed to court. Divorce can be a hard process, but Shamika Saves can help you navigate the process from start to finish and lend you the knowledge you need moving forward. If you live in Melbourne, FL and are in need of help in your divorce filings, contact us today. We look forward to helping you get through this difficult process.
Shamika is a Florida native, a proud Army Veteran, and is dedicated to helping clients live their best lives. As a resident of Brevard County for more than 10 years, Shamika lives her true passion for helping others improve their financial health. Shamika is a top credit repair specialist and expert in personal & business credit, as well as a certified notary and all-around expert in finance. Not only can she help fix credit issues, but she can also help her clients achieve their homeownership dreams! Make Shamika Saves your one-stop-shop for all information related to notary services, credit building products, credit repair, and finance tips. Call today at 407-930-9570 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.